The, ahem, *varied* weather we’ve been experiencing over the last couple of weeks is the perfect example of how you can never really be sure when you’re going to need those summer items ready to go. One minute it’s all 80 denier tights and cosy knits, and the next you’re searching out last year’s shorts and the factor 50 suncream.
We may have another few weeks to wait before we can fully indulge, but those key summer trends are starting to flood into New Square’s stores, and, let us just confirm that they’re looking good!
Here’s a sneak peak of 5 fashion items that you’ll definitely be wanting in your wardrobe for when summer hits.
- Tan Sandals, Deichmann £14.99
- Neon Pleated Top, F&F at Tesco, £16
- Oversized Hat, River Island £20
- Sensible Shorts, Miss Selfridge at Outfit Fashion, £32
- Pleated Ruffle Top, Primark, £12