Come and work at New Square! All the info on the latest jobs available at the centre.
Customer Delivery Driver at Tesco
Tesco Delivery Driver
Tesco is looking for a new delivery driver to work 35 hours per week around West Bromwich.
For full details and how to apply visit the Tesco Careers website.
Christmas Positions at PANDORA
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and skilled Sales Assistants. You will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service over the Christmas Period and will have proven success in achieving KPI’s and targets in a similar role. You will lead by example, promote a strong team spirit and ensure everyone is focused on customer satisfaction. You will report to the Store Manager who will support you in achieving operational goals and standards.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving targets and KPI”s
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Maintain high standards throughout the store
- Keep store and displays clean and tidy
- Receive deliveries and organise stock
- Process cash and card payments
- Deal with customer refunds
- Complete any tasks the store or assistant manager delegates
- Retail consultative experience
- Direct sales
- Previous target and KPI achievement
- Former service lead business
By applying for this advertised role you are permitting our company to hold your personal information within our secure storage systems, as part of your application and potential subsequent employment (for the purpose of Recruitment, Human Resources, Operations and Payroll processes) and in accordance with GDPR legislation.
Please note that your permission includes the storing of information of your related parties data (for example Referees and In Case of Emergency Contacts), which you may provide to us (with their permission granted to you).
The data of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted within six months.
HR files will be held for six years after an employee leaves service.
Job Type: Part-time
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Temporary
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Security Officer Required
VSG are currently looking for professional Security Officers to join one of our prestigious contracts in New Square Shopping Centre.
The ideal candidate will have previous security experience and excellent customer service skills.
As a Security Officer you will:
- Access and Egress Control
- Authenticating right of access
- Conducting internal & external patrols
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
You will need to have:
- A professional attitude
- Attention to detail and a customer – focused approach
- Effective communication skills both oral and written skill
- Full 5 year checkable history is required
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Perks at work – Discount for cinemas, theme parks, retail and many more
- Competitive pay
- Access to Additional Training
- Career Progression
VSG has 7,500 employees and is the UK’s fastest growing suppliers of security services to a variety of blue chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
We are proud to be awarded as Britain’s Top Employers 2018 for the seventh consecutive year which recognises VSG excellence in the conditions we create for our people
If you are interested Email CV to Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07813 018 779